Committees are structures of the Board, created by Board to do Board work. Their purposes are:
- Do work the Board as a whole does not have time to do
- Do Board work (pre-work for Board) to facilitate informed decision-making, and
- Allow contribution of special skills and expertise of Board and non-directors
The current committees & working groups of the Queen West Board are:
- Executive Committee: Composed of the President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The Committee is supported by the Executive Director. The role of the Executive Committee is outlined in Article 6.1 of the Corporation By-Laws.
- Quality & Performance Working Group: The group will ensure that CTCHC provides high quality health care to clients. As defined by the Excellent Care for All Act (ECFAA 2010), high quality health care is accessible, appropriate, effective, efficient, equitable, integrated, patient centred, population health focussed, and safe. Click on the link below to for the Terms of Reference for the Working Group