Queen West in with support from the AIDS Bureau and Toronto Public Health – The Works program distributes free harm reduction and safer sex supplies. Supplies available include:
- New needles & syringes
- Sterile water
- Alcohol swabs
- Vitamin C
- Foil chasing the dragon smoking kits
- Sharps containers
- Personal lubricant
- Dental dams
- Safer sex and safer needle use information
- Piercing kits
- Testosterone Kits (T-Kits)
You can also bring your used needles to Queen West for safe disposal.
|Monday, Wednesday – Friday
|10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Supplies are available for pick-up from our Harm Reduction Room. When the Harm Reduction Room is not open, safer drug use kits can be picked-up from the front desk.
Safer use kits are made by volunteer kit makers. The volunteers are a huge asset to the Harm Reduction team. Their many tasks include:
- Checking the glass stems used for safer smoking for air bubbles, cracks and chips
- Assembling the safer injection and safer crack use kits
- Assembling piercing kits; cutting chopsticks or medical tubing; making filter (cotton) bags
- For more information call (416) 703-8482 ext. 2124 or 2100