The Trip! Project volunteer training involves a training course on various topics related to harm reduction, HIV prevention, sexual health, mental health and safer partying. We are located at Queen & Bathurst.
To be eligible for our volunteer program you must:
- be between the ages of 14-29 (if you are under 16 you must have guardian permission)
- be connected to a party scene in Toronto, from raves to house parties to shows, festivals, after hours and everything in between!
- be able to attend all trainings (all of which occur in downtown Toronto on Wednesday evenings starting March 22nd)
- jive with our harm reduction philosophy
- have a fun and open attitude, a willingness to learn, and be able to contribute time and energy to the project on a regular basis